The Vision...point people back to the Torah, Moedim (Annual Feasts) and One True God: Yahweh (The Father), Yeshua (The Son), and the Ruach Ha Qodesh (The Set Apart Spirit also known as the Holy Spirit.).
Statement of Faith/What We Believe...We believe that Yeshua is the Messiah! And according to John 14:6, that Yeshua alone is the way, and the truth, and the life; and that no one comes to the Father (Yahweh) except through the Son (Yeshua).
The goal of this ministry is to:
- Glorify יהוה our Creator
- Do יהוה will on earth as it is done in heaven (Galations 6:2)
- Influence others for the expansion of His Kingdom.
We are simply disciples (learners) of יהוה (Yahweh), His Son ישוע (Yeshua), and His Set Apart Spirit רוח הקודש (Ruach Ha Qodesh).
We believe that יהוה ways are contained in His תורה (Torah - instructions: commandments, statutes and ordinances) as found in His Word and evidenced in the life of His Son ישוע, the Word made flesh, and that His Son, Yeshua, perfectly kept and righly interpreted His Father’s instructions תורה (Torah).
Our ministry verse comes from Revelation 14:12 which says: “Here is the hupomone (perseverance) of the saints who keep the תורה (commandments) of יהוה (Yahweh/God) and their faith in ישוע (Yeshua/Jesus).
Hupomone is Strong’s G5281 (ὑπομονή or hypomonē) and is defined:
- Steadfastness, constancy, endurance - in the NT the characteristic of a man who is not swerved from his deliberate purpose and his loyalty to faith and piety by even the greatest trials and sufferings
- a patient, steadfast waiting for
- a patient enduring, sustaining, perseverance with cheerfulness